Jenny's Running Blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Week 2, Day 1

I messed up my timing a bit today. I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I was out. I just decided that I'd run the last 7 minutes to try to make up for it. It was good. This reminds me though that I should say that I tend to try to hard. I am seriously unfit but I get 100% for effort. I will work so hard and I think this has kind of been my problem in the past. I love to really push myself but then it makes my runs really hard and when it comes to the next day I'm to scared to go to the gym! The wierd thing is that when I get there planning to take it easy then I'll push myself really hard again. This is part of the reason why I'm now on this new programme - I think that forcing myself to scale things back a bit by having the walking intervals will make me take it easier which will hopefully make me stick to it in the long run.

Stats:
Distance - 1.94 miles
Avg Speed - 3.89 mph
Min/Mile Pace - 15.43
Miles so far this week - 1.94
Hours so far this week - 0.30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home