Jenny's Running Blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Week 3, Day 1

Well I changed to run 5, walk 2.5 today. It was definitely harder than yesterday but it was manageable - not as bad as I feared. About half-way through my run this girl got onto the treadmill next to me and she was running so fast, I want to be like that one day. It's kind of sad when 95% of people who run on the treadmill next to you can whoop yo' ass. And that's young or old people too... and fat and thin people too. Sometimes it just breaks my heart - why am I so unfit? I'm not obese, I'm sure I don't sit on my ass anymore than anyone else does, I played sports in school, I've had about 25 gym memberships since leaving school... I don't get it. I sometimes wonder whether I have some kind of heart defect or asthma or something that would explain it. I've got such a fast heart rate when I run - I've had it well over 200 before (a few years ago). That just can't be normal.

Stats:
Distance - 2.01 miles
Avg Speed - 4.03 mph
Min/Mile Pace - 14.90
Miles so far this week - 2.01
Hours so far this week - 0.30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home