Jenny's Running Blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Week 3, Day 2 - Effing Treadmills

Alright, I had a bad workout today. No that's not true, it was alright but I had a bad moment because I pulled the emergency stop button out by accident and lost where I was dammit. Other than that it was alright. I ran next to this big guy who kicked my ass as usual... not that I usually run with him, just that everyone kicks my ass. I was planning on playing netball again tonight so I didn't think I'd go for a run but then I got into reading the Runner's World forum and I just had to go run. I never would have believed 2 weeks ago that I would get into running this much. Even if I hated every second of the run itself I just love how it makes me feel - it really clears your mind, de-stresses you, makes you feel happy, makes you feel healthy, makes you eat better, it just makes everything better - truly is a panacea.

Stats:
Distance - 2.01 miles
Avg Speed - 4.03 mph
Min/Mile Pace - 14.90
Miles so far this week - 4.02
Hours so far this week - 1.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home