Jenny's Running Blog

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Saturday


At last for only the second time this week I have gone running! It was actually a pretty good run, but first the excuses.

Monday - so tired from Sunday (more on that to follow) that I decided to sleep rather than go to the gym.
Tuesday - I ran.
Wednesday - Planned day off.
Thursday - So tired from working until 4am on Tuesday night that I chose sleeping over running.
Friday - Planned day off - should really have gone running anyway but over slept.

The run felt better than my previous run 3/walk 3 session have been. The only downsides were having someone on the treadmill next to me who comprehensively kicked my ass - I'm sure they weren't even trying - and also two people on the eliptical trainers on one side of me talking to the person on the treadmill on the other side of me: how rude! I guess it serves me right for going to the gym at 09:30 on a Saturday. The damn place was full of children too.

Anyway, for the moment I'm going to stick with the run 3 walk 3 - I was going to knock it back a bit but after today I think I'll be fine to continue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home