Jenny's Running Blog

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Faster than a Fat Girl!


Urgh. That was hard. I tried run 3 walk 3 again... well, that is until the end when a rather plump girl got on the only treadmill next to me and started walking at the same speed as me. I'm not sure whether it was because she was big or whether it's my competativeness but I couldn't handle this and I ended up running the last four minutes up to 30 - check out what it did to my heart rate though: I almost created a zone 6!

Incidentally, shouldn't perfume be banned in gyms - the girl next to me must have been wearing half a bottle. Who wears perfume to a gym!

I really don't think I can keep this up all week - it's too hard to be enjoyable. I'll have to think about how to move up from next week without doing this everyday.

In other news, I've been very busy for the last week on something that I'll be able to report about tonight or tomorrow hopefully. It means I've missed my weekly Italy post - the one with the giant cannoli! - and also I haven't done my review for last week. I'll try to catch up later today/tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • Jenny,

    I came across your website chronicling your training for runs. I've been developing a new product to help runners carry water on their biceps, sort of like how people carry the iPod. It's called The Body Bottle ( http://www.bodybottle.com). I thought you might be interested as it is primarily for people who run distance.

    If you check it out, do let me know your thoughts.

    John

    By Blogger John, at 1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home