Jenny's Running Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Does Every Post Need a Title?

It feels like I did this run days ago - it was only this morning. I'm stupid busy so I'll cut to the chase.

This run was good. After yesterday's confusion over what to do next I took what I'm hoping was a pretty sensible option. So last week I was running 2 walking 4 and I was meant to be running 3 walking 3 this week. After yesterday's hellish run I decided to go back to running two but to cut my walking to 3 - so it's kind of half way between last week and this week. What persuaded me to do this in particular is that looking back on my runs I had noticed that my heart rate was going right down into zone 2 in the last minute of walking and my thought was to get rid of this last minute so as to stick in zone 3 more. Good idea?

Whether it was the right thing to do or not I'm not sure but either way it felt better than yesterday so I'm happy!

I get top marks just for going to the gym today. Mr JRB is back from a business trip to China and it's always so much harder when he's around. How am I meant to spring out of bed at 6am to go running while he snoozes away for another 2 hours?! AND he's twice as fit as me. There is no justice in this world.

I had a golf lesson tonight. It was good but I have no time to talk about it so here's a picture!! Groan... who's ever going to read my blog if I never write about stuff? I still have the giant cannoli to tell y'all about! That one's coming up at the weekend... or maybe next week as I have a busy weekend.

1 Comments:

  • The title is the best bit! Although I'm playing around with a tumblelog at the moment and they don't have titles.

    By Blogger warriorwoman, at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home