Jenny's Running Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Def Leppard

I confess, I listen to my MP3 player really loud at the gym. I can't help it, I've tried to quit but listening to it quietly just ain't the same. I know it's going to make me deaf but sometimes you've just got to not give a shizz right? I mean, I do pretty much everything necessary to ensure a long healthy life, but sometimes you've got to wonder about whether that life is going to be worth living if you do all the stuff you're meant to do to get it. And besides, who's to say that my ears won't get blown off in some tragic accident in a few years - then who'll be laughing? When I sit there deaf as a post I'm going to wish that I've listened to the music really loud while I could. And anyway, I'm sure in the future they'll have the sheeet necessary to fix your ears, right? Come with me now people, say "We want it looouuud!", ah what's that? I can't hear y'all! ... no really I can't hear y'all.... oh crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home