Jenny's Running Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Week 3, Day 3

I pushed myself a bit harder than recently today but it was good. On my running segments I just felt like I was going quite slowly so I decided to increase the speed a bit from 7.5 kph to 8 and 8.5 kph. It was good - I like going a bit faster because it makes you feel a bit fitter! It feels so great at the moment for all of this to start feeling easier. I just never thought that I would get any fitter at all but now even with the increased time in the running segments it just feels easier. I thought that my fitness could never improve but I was WRONG people! I still feel pissed that I've seemingly got to work harder than everyone else just to have average fitness though - what's up with that?

Stats:
Distance - 2.09 miles
Avg Speed - 4.18 mph
Min/Mile Pace - 14.37
Miles so far this week - 6.11
Hours so far this week - 1.30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home