Jenny's Running Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

No really, I'm REEEALLLLY UNFIT!

It's still Tuesday night but this bit of information deserved a post of its own - if you search on Google for "really unfit" my blog is the fourth result! Surely gyms and weightwatchers etc. would pay good money for that kind of placement - I should get sponsored! I could have adverts on my blog saying "If you don't want to end up like this miserably unfit cake monster then drink slimfast twice a day!". On the other hand... how depressing. Grim LOL

Oh how brilliant! - someone also found their way here through searching on google for "cake eating rehab". Whoever you are - that place isn't here, but if you find it please tell me where it is!!

And also one from "breathless when speaking" - I get this too, please go to a doctor and then come back here and tell me what this is... I'm too scared!

I am also most flattered to find that if you search for the great departed Running Rabbit's Blog on google I am the second result you find... how disappointed those people must be! Aaah Running Rabbit, how I miss your cheeky blog.

So much fun. Somehow I think I like being a total running loser more than I'd like being fit.

1 Comments:

  • Isn't it fascinating to see what people enter into the search boxes. You have some great signposts in to your blog!

    By Blogger warriorwoman, at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home