Jenny's Running Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The One With No Funny Title Due to Blogger's Fatigue


I'm rather sleepy so please excuse the boringness/incoherence of this post. Somehow I've managed two work-day work-outs in a row - see results above. I forgot to turn my Forerunner off at the end which explains the sudden drop in everything (interestingly I appear to find driving home from the gym rather stressful...). Running in a different part of the gym has fixed the problem with the heart rate monitor (for some reason HR monitors malfunction in the part of the gym I like to run in - even the ones built into the treadmills - I was given an explanation on this but I'm too tired to explain more right now! More at some later point no doubt.) and weirdly if I select cadence rather than speed, as I have for the above graph, then the footpod doesn't seem so erratic. I'm sure there's some perfectly logical explanation about this out there on the internet somewhere but I never seem to have time to look it up! blah blah blah Bed. zzzzzzzzzzzz... dribble dribble drroool.

p.s. Coming soon on Jenny's Running Blog - photos of Italian cakes featuring a giant cannoli! Stick around... or even come around sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home