Jenny's Running Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Morning of the Living Dead


I'm a completely different person at the moment. Not only is the "running" making me feel so much happier and optimistic than usual but I am actually running! Here I am again posting another 0630am "run"! I've gone with the cadence view again because it shows what I did better. A pretty uneventful run. I woke up and really only half considered not going. I had a bad night's sleep so being able to get up so easily was surprising.

I ran in my new treadmill position again which was fun because it faces a window and in the window's reflection I can spy on the main bank of treadmills. It's amazing how many people only walk on a treadmill - even when it's plainly obvious that they could do a bit better than walk. There was also a lady holding the top of the treadmill while she walked - it occurred to me that, when viewed from the side, people who do this look like zombies. They should really run some kind of electric current along the top of treadmills to stop people from doing it.

3 Comments:

  • Definitely good to be back running. Looks like you are doing really impressive intervals as well.

    By Blogger warriorwoman, at 7:21 AM  

  • Good to see you back Jenny. I broke myself a couple of months back, but hope to be "joining you" getting some miles in, in a couple of weeks.

    Andy

    By Blogger The Evernoter, at 9:04 PM  

  • Hi Andy

    I noticed that you were broken! It's great news that you'll be able to start running again soon even if you do have to join me on the dreaded run/walk programme!

    By Blogger Jenny, at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home