Jenny's Running Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Week 1, Day 5 - Hot and Bothered


Determined to get my four runs in this week I set out to the gym after work. It wasn't a pleasant run. Firstly, when the weather is hot, my gym is very hot, and it was hot, and I don't like hot when running. Secondly, it was really busy and despite heading to the quiet running corner I was still running with two runners who made me feel exceptionally unfit. This is always rather depressing. Thirdly, my mp3 player was flat, I must have left it on after my run on Monday. Then finally I actually found the run somewhat more challenging than expected and despite this recorded a worse distance than Monday's run. Sigh.

But ultimately though, who cares because I actually went out there and did it and now it's done!

Stats -
Total Distance - 1.83 miles / 2.94 km
Avg Speed - 3.65 mph
Min/Mile Pace - 16.42 (oh for the love of god... was I actually even moving?)
Miles so far this week - 3.71
Hours so far this week - 1:00

1 Comments:

  • Keep running girl ... I came across your blog by chance and just wanted to send you my support ... I decided to write when I saw we shared a birthday. You'll discover a new world through running, your world. Take care and never give up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home