Jenny's Running Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Monday? No, Tuesday!

Smelly perfume lady was back at the gym this morning, I hope she quits soon. Why does she have to be next to me? And I'm either paranoid or she was copying what I was doing... ok, probably paranoid, I realise, but either way it made me run my last 3 minutes as 4 minutes as 8kmh rather than 3 minutes at 7! Hooray!

This burst of running also finally made me hit that illusive zone 6 - there is nothing in my Garmin manual about the benefits of training in this zone... perhaps there are none!

Nothing else to report really. It was cold this morning; oh how I look forward to going to the gym at 06:30am when it's even colder and the car windows are frosted up on one side and misty on the other and I'm shivering as though my clothes are made of ice... I'm particularly intolerant of cold. I'm already wearing gloves.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home