Jenny's Running Blog

Friday, September 29, 2006

NEWS FLASH! Jenny Puts Comfort Ahead Of Fashion!

I have an important piece of news to announce. Today I went to the gym in a baggy grey t-shirt. Yes people, this means I actually prioritized my comfort and running performance over my appearance to other fellow gym users. This is a momentous occasion, perhaps inspired by Vic's shirtless run and it is another milestone along the path to me becoming a serious runner! Hooray for comfort over style! Hooray for not caring about what other people think! Hooray for running skirts! Erm... yes about that last one... I still want a running skirt... it's not about fashion... honest.

p.s. for the record I do not actually own any baggy grey t-shirts I had to borrow one... but I will go out and buy one - haha! that's one in the eye for the fashion industry.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:51 PM  

  • I've got a couple of friends who love the running skirts.

    Just no shirtless running for you, ok?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:52 PM  

  • LOL! I think I'd get arrested!

    By Blogger Jenny, at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home