Jenny's Running Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Week 4, Day 3 - Involuntary Rest Day!

Cor blimey! Well the big bit of non-running related news is that my job interview went really well. Hooray! What a relief. I hate job interviews. It was probably the nicest one I've ever had really - just like a nice sit down with a cup of tea and a chat. Quite surprising given it's for such a major job! Perhaps the bigger the job the easier the interviews get. Fingers crossed the job might be mine. They didn't really give me much of a grilling - in fact I think they talked more than I did which was odd. I was feeling pretty good going in because on the way to the offices I actually got stopped in the street by a lady who asked me where I got my lovely shirt from! I was trying hard to look like a big shot corporate lawyer-type and I think I looked pretty mean. I'm reminded of the Simpson's episode with the channel 6 news lady who had her tear ducts removed - I'm aiming for that kind of hardcore "I mean business" look. Sadly, I didn't mention my blog. I was going to but I just didn't think they were ready for it yet.

No running today :-( I was very keen to head out after yesterday's great run but I've just run out of time. I'll post another progress chart tomorrow - I've already had a sneek preview and it's looking good :-)

1 Comments:

  • Glad it went well. Hope we hear something soon. Waiting...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home