Jenny's Running Blog

Friday, September 29, 2006

The Secret Challenge... not so secret now.

Psssst.... I've got a secret challenge. See that guy in the picture on the right. Back when I tried out running last February he ran a route that I came up with as fast as he could. It was 0.84 of a mile and it took him 7 minutes and 12 seconds (including jumping over a wall!). I make that 8:34 min/mile pace - 7mph.

Well I want to run that route faster than him - that's my short distance challenge. I think my best time was 11 mins 25 secs - 13:35 min/mile pace - 4.41mph. I haven't run the route in ages but I'll try it soon to see what I can do it in now. I shall keep you all updated.

3 Comments:

  • You're gonna smoke it!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:53 PM  

  • They let that thing out in public....it looks feral. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:59 PM  

  • Teheheh! Well if he shaved more he might look a little less feral ;-)

    By Blogger Jenny, at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home