Jenny's Running Blog

Monday, November 06, 2006

Busy busy busy!

There's been a shameful lack of posting/blog-reading around here recently for which I apologise - I really am resembling that picture below of a girl asleep at her desk! I am now a week and a day into my new job and it's going really great but I have no time what-so-ever. There's hasn't been any running in the last week at all but I'm still enthusiastic - I'm sure I'll sort my running-time out once I get settled into my new routine. New job is great - I'm very very happy with it. Great people, great work, great commute, great office, great desk, great coffee! I hope you're all well out there! I feel so out of touch with how everyone is doing. I'm hoping to resume my regular posting service soon.

7 Comments:

  • Happy to hear all is well on the job front, it sounds very exciting .. however, you've got to take a breath and get in a run or two ... integrating a running program into your work life at this point in your young career will only make it easier to maintain when the inevitable "crunch" time hits.

    Thanks for keeping us posted. We were beginning to think you'd dropped off the planet :)

    By Blogger Phil, at 12:52 AM  

  • i still have you on my bloglines! ~ happy new job!

    By Blogger Neese, at 1:55 AM  

  • "I miss you, Jenny!" That's a quote from Forrest Gump. Chokes me up every time.

    Great report on the job. NOW RUN!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:48 PM  

  • Jenny, you're not blogging!!! And you're not running, are you? Miss you.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:04 PM  

  • Hey Jenny ... what's going on? Give us a quick update when you have a few minutes

    By Blogger Phil, at 4:01 AM  

  • Hey where are you? :) Happy New Year! :o)

    By Blogger Neese, at 4:25 PM  

  • Saw that you posted a comment on Neese's blog. Good to see that you are still alive and kicking. How is the new job coming and are you still running?

    By Blogger Phil, at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home