Jenny's Running Blog

Friday, October 13, 2006

Progress Report: Day 40 of 70

My performance hasn't really improved in the last week but I have been trying to take it easier than the week before so this is as expected. My 5k run didn't really fit into this chart so I put in the distance at 30 and 40 minutes which shows that there is an improvement in my 40 minute distance - the purple crosses. We'll just quietly forget that the original 40 minute run involved rather a lot of walking due to a stitch, a very muddy path and an urgent bathroom call! LOL

2 Comments:

  • That's a neat chart. What running log do you use?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:27 PM  

  • Thanks :-) I just use Microsoft Excel which is why my graphs often have terrible mistakes in them!

    By Blogger Jenny, at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home