Jenny's Running Blog

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Profile Picture Shopping

I'm trying to pick a new photo to put in my profile. I've picked some contenders...


This is my most recent picture. I look deranged. Probably the lack of makeup/hairbrush.








I like this one because it's odd. Like me. Still not wearing any makeup though - what's up with that?






Me at the races. Yeah. I'm drunk. I'm thinking that's a vodka and diet coke. I like that I'm wearing a hat. You don't see many people wearing hats in their profile pictures.






I like this one but would people realise who Jenny was? And did you notice that every material in the picture is striped or checked? How bizarre.






Ah, here's me in Dubai. I like Dubai. On any given day of the year I would rather be in Dubai than here. This is by the marina. You can see lots of the famous Dubai construction sites in the background.








I like this picture, this is in Paris. I think I look quite Parisien. That hole in my jeans is nothing to do with fashion - I'm just poor. My face looks very square though... and what is up with the hair again! Note to self - start brushing hair.








I like this one because I look thoughtful and I'm eating cake and you know I like eating cake :-) This wasn't a very nice cake though... I'm probably thinking "This hotel is very expensive but this cake is rubbish - what WERE they thinking?"

5 Comments:

  • I like #2!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:22 PM  

  • I'd agree with #2. I don't wear make-up either. What's the problem?
    :)

    By Blogger The Evernoter, at 11:39 PM  

  • I like either the Dubai pic or the Paris pic.

    By Blogger Jess, at 3:46 PM  

  • I like the one you ended up with! A bit mysterious...just like you! I'm going out on a limb and guessing you live in england...you know how i guessed? (besides the link to the serpentine running club?) You said "rubbish"!!! ha!!!
    :)

    By Blogger jeanne, at 4:20 AM  

  • Dammit I've been sprung!

    By Blogger Jenny, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home