Jenny's Running Blog

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I Am The Cake

The above diagram illustrates my current weekly cake intake. Some time before Christmas I thought "hooray it's Christmas" and started eating cakes like they're going out of fashion. I think I must have eaten twice my bodyweight in cakes since them... fortunately only 10 pounds of the cakes stuck... sigh. Just this evening I hoovered up some evil brownie/mousse/chocolate sauce-y thing that clearly had been despatched directly from hell to lead innocent cake lovers like me into temptation. I swear if I could beat my cake addiction I'd be about half the size I am now. I need to do a Lohan and check myself into some kind of strict rehab centre for cake-a-holics.

5 Comments:

  • I miss your posts girl! :)
    The cake looks great... maybe it'll get to the point you eat so much you just don't want it anymore

    By Blogger Neese, at 6:55 PM  

  • ok, now I'm hungry for some chocolate cake. I love chocolate. What are the red things and what's in the center of them sticking up out of the cupcakes? I enjoyed reading your blog. If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a Running Blog Database on there and would love to have your blog linked it. If you want to read a really great inspirational story about an event I witnessed at the 2000 Boston Marathon, please read The Greatest Marathoner. I also have my own blog, but most of my information is on the main web site. Thanks and continued good luck in your training.

    By Blogger Faithful Soles, at 4:22 AM  

  • Those cakes look mighty good Jenny. Little wonder they are hard to resist. I like your new picture, the running shoes speak volumes about your personality.

    By Blogger Phil, at 6:45 AM  

  • Knock Knock ... are you still out there? Your friend in the blogsphere are just wondering what happened to you.

    By Blogger Phil, at 6:40 PM  

  • Calling Newbury, calling Newbury. Please report on watermelon juggling, cake eating and perhaps some running too ..... ? Please don't leave us like this!

    By Blogger The Evernoter, at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home