Jenny's Running Blog

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Week 1, Day 7 - Go Vic!!

Just a quick post to log my stats! Good run. I really tried to be economical in my movements so as to manage to run faster with less energy - seemed to work as I hit 10.5 kph at one point! Upped my walking speed to 5 kph also. I've been playing around with charts so I should have some good progress report charts up soon.

Good luck to Vic who's running the Houston Maraton today - run Vic RUN!!!

Stats -
Total Distance - 1.93 miles / 3.11 km
Avg Speed - 3.86 mph
Min/Mile Pace - 15.52
Miles so far this week - 5.47
Hours so far this week - 1:30

4 Comments:

  • My name is Robert Key and I am a local runner in the Houston area. I recently ran the half-marathon in Houston with my son (his furthest race to date). I saw a post today of Vic's where he had used an article I had written on my web site about advice for the USA 10 Miler in Houston back in October. I read his marathon post for Houston from Sunday, was blown away by it, then started reading links to other bloggers, which is how I came across yours. My web site http://www.faithfulsoles.com is dedicated to inspiring, encouraging and motivating walkers, runners and athletes of all abilities, and I am in the process of developing a running blog search engine where people can find and read blogs that most closely fit their own ability and goals. I would be grateful if you would register a link to your running blog with my web site. From the home page, under "Free Features" in the lefthand column, just click on "Link your running blog". I hope you will do this, we do not have any runners from the UK as of yet. Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 PM  

  • Thought I'd say "hi" and keep up the good work :-P

    By Blogger [rich], at 10:54 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 PM  

  • Thanks!

    And apologies to anyone who had the misfortune to read the offensive comment someone posted here.

    By Blogger Jenny, at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home