Jenny's Running Blog

Monday, October 09, 2006

Special Announcement Re: My Impending Bankruptcy

I figured this news warranted a seperate post all of it's own. It's great news! While I still don't actually have a job yet I've heard back from the place I had the interview at the other day and they'd like me to go back in for a second and final interview! They also said that they'd like me to meet some of the other team members... eek! I think this is all very positive. They only interviewed 3 candidates for the job so I'm guessing my odds are very good at this stage :-) This would be such a great job for me, both in terms of my future career and also in terms of my bank balance! I shouldn't joke about bankruptcy but if only you knew the trouble I'm in! :-S

3 Comments:

  • Been there, girl. Hang in there. Your day is just around the corner. Just be yourself on the next interview. I know they'll be impressed.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:43 AM  

  • Thanks Vic :-) Fingers crossed...

    By Blogger Jenny, at 9:38 AM  

  • Best of luck with the job interview. You're sure to impress them.

    By Blogger Phil, at 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home