Jenny's Running Blog

Monday, October 09, 2006

Week 5, Day 7 - I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok!

Yet another day off! Bit of a poor show this week - I only ran on 3 days. That is officially below my target of 4 so my report card says "must do better!". In my defence I had a stupidly busy day on not very much sleep and just didn't find time when I had energy and didn't have energy when I found the time. We had this huge tree in our garden pruned and I spent hours chopping up branches and lugging them into the back of a van. My arms ache so much. I then spent the rest of the afternoon gardening which to my delight included plenty of violent pruning... my favourite!

End of week stats:
Total time - 1.30
Total distance run - 7.25 miles
Average speed - 4.8 mph
Average min/mile pace - 12.4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home